In God we trust !


Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
DSCF0225

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
IMG 1953

Give us this day our daily bread ...
IMG 0931

... and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us
DSCF2138

and lead us not into temptation ...
IMG 0896

... but deliver us from evil.
DSCF6297

Amen.

Un comentariu:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it whilе surfing
    around оn Yahοo Newѕ. Dο you have any suggestions on how to get listed in
    Yаhoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: unlock iphone for verizon
    Also see my webpage :: activate iphone without itunes

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Comentariile sunt supuse moderării, de aceea nu apar direct în momentul trimiterii.